Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hot Under the Collar


So sorry about the big break there...have been dealing with a family illness since Maximus' arrival just before New Years Eve. In fact, i got notification 10 minutes before He arrived, switched our plans to head to family out of town, then was told to wait. So i've been kinda thrown.

Maximus and i had a wonderful late Christmas and New Years together. That anticipation just about killed me! i had made Him a quilt and i could hardly wait to give it to Him. i've called this pattern Multiple Os!


 And made a custom quilt label for the back of the quilt:


i'd also had a boudoir photo session with a photographer friend, so had some very special pictures for Maximus and made a photo book for Him through Blurb. It turned out spectacularly! i might have to order one for myself! A few of my favorite pics...


i received a very fun stocking full of toys for Him to use with me, including an amazing metal bead flogger--wow does that have some weight behind it!


And an anal hook!!! i've soooo wanted one of these! If you look carefully, in the picture below, you can see the red outline on my left ass cheek from the beaded metal flogger. The hook is tied to my hair, pulling my head back.

 
It also is amazing in my pussy!



There were some wonderful screw-down nipple clamps and, a collar! Unfortunately i don't have a picture of it--yet. i will have one soon (Maximus took all the BDSM toys home with Him, including my collar. i'll explain why in a bit). The title picture at the top of this blog is the only picture i have. It is just beautiful, heavy black leather, lined with red satin, matching the wonderful wrist and ankle cuffs Maximus already gave me.

New Years Eve, before we got ready to head to our friends for their swinging NYE party, Maximus ceremoniously collared me as i knelt before Him. He professed His love and commitment to me, what the collar meant, and lovingly secured the collar around my neck. i was so overwhelmed with the emotion of it that i cannot remember exactly what He told me in order to write it down. i'm just shocked at that! i'm sure there will be punishment involved for my lack of recall in such a momentous event.

Maximus and i ended up playing together for 16 hours straight...with some sleep in between. We never do that before play parties, in fact, Maximus generally will not even allow Himself to come during the day of a party, conserving Himself. It was like we were in heat--we could not keep ourselves off of each other!

Dress for the party was formal. Maximus wore His tux and looked absolutely magnificent. i wore the amazing little black dress i got for our Vegas trip this last fall because it went perfectly with some amazing shoes i got especially for Maximus for this night.

We had a wonderful night! i was absolutely worn out, sexually, however! Boy did Maximus get a kick out of that! We are both known as Energizer Bunnies amongst this group and everyone is always trying to wear us out. He just loved that HE was the one who wore me out!

The next morning, Maximus and i discovered some chainmail in a ziplock bag in the play loft. When we inquired about it, we learned it was a chainmail dress! Well...we immediately ran back up to the loft to grab it so He could dress me in it--you've never seen two people run so fast in your life! Maximus stripped me upstairs and led me back downstairs to the awaiting group, naked, and dressed me in the chainmail dress and put my lipstick heel shoes on me in front of them. WOW! It is amazing...and COLD and heavy!












And then we all had some fun! i was put over the lap of J Extreme and he and Maximus took turns spanking me on his lap.





Beautiful HAND-iwork!


Maximus returned home late that afternoon. Because the next time we are together i'll be flying up to see Him, Maximus took all of our toys with Him, including my new collar. i was just not sure how easy it would be to take all that through TSA and i certainly didn't want to lose anything, either by checking the bag full or by having agents remove things from my carry-on.

It was a great few days together. We are both looking to being together again, which, will now be in just a few days of this writing, but really two weeks from our Christmas/New Years holiday together. We're both needing to recharge our batteries and are looking forward to some quality time together to get our energy back. And for the first time in my life, i have someone who recharges my batteries, not an energy drainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment