Friday, November 9, 2012

ABCs of Love

i found something this evening that i'd forgotten i'd saved. It was a list that came in an email from a yahoo group i was subscribed to, and at the time, it was too painful for me to read as i was in the midst of recovering from a divorce. But, i knew that someday, this list might make me smile, so i held onto it. Today, this list made me smile. Today, He made me smile with a simple text, caught me completely off-guard and made me melt. i see Him in this list, i see us in this list.

A - Absolutely adore each other
B - Be best friends
C - Compromise
D - Discover new things together
E - Encourage each other
F - Forgive and forget
G - Gaze into each others eyes
H - Hold hands and hug a lot
I - Inspire and intrigue each other
J - Joke and laugh and have fun
K - Kiss Kiss Kiss ;-)
L - Love with all your hearts
M - Marvel at each others talents
N - Nurture each others soul
O - Overcome problems together
P - Play games
Q - Quiet each others fears
R - Remember the little things
S - Say "I love you" everyday
T - Take time for tenderness
U - Understand and care deeply
V - Value everything you share
W - Wish on stars together
X - X-press your true feelings
Y - Yearn for each others touch
Z - Zzzzz in each others arms

No comments:

Post a Comment