Monday, November 26, 2012

Sex with Friends

Beautiful heart-shaped leaf from our walk along the river

Who needs Words with Friends when you can have Sex with Friends!!

What a wonderful weekend! Mountain Man and Sunflower came to visit. i met Mountain Man and Sunflower through Maximus very early on in our friendship and felt an immediate connection with them. i have played with them with and without Maximus and even with others without Maximus, and it is the same for Him, with and without me and with others with them. Our connection with this couple is beyond sexual, it is a genuine, wonderful friendship that i (we) cherish very much.

They are also moving into BDSM and he has rope/knot tying experience that we are hoping to learn. Mountain Man has some experience as a sub and identifies himself as a switch. They haven't written a contract yet but have plans to.

When they arrived Saturday, Sunflower exclaimed, "We just learned of this amazing new couple on [website name omitted]!" referring to an online lifestyle site that Maximus and i are on together as a couple, "and I can't wait to learn more about this!" Maximus and i had been on that site as singles for years and began a couple's profile in September after talking about taking our relationship to the next level (not BDSM, but a more committed relationship). i hadn't advertised it to a lot of our lifestyle friends, although some found us. i'm not sure why i didn't advertise it....i think i just didn't want to thrust it in peoples' faces and there were friends that i worried might feel hurt that He and i were making this step together rather than He or i and them. We weren't a paid member of that site until last weekend, so i couldn't post testimonials/certifications until then, and Maximus asked me to do that for our friends after we upgraded. Sunflower and Mountain Man were extremely excited that we were an official couple (as proved to them by our "new" couples profile).

We headed out for a walk along a beautiful lake not far from my home. The weather was perfect, a partly cloudy, crisp Pacific Northwest winter day. Sunflower immediately asked for me to talk to them about our couple status. So we walked together and talked about us, not into specific details, necessarily, as they don't need to know everything, but a general overview and how we got here. Mountain Man is very interested in our contract, in fact, he had been pressing for Appendix 2 (my BDSM activities list) several weeks ago when he first learned we had done this, but i don't think it's necessary for him to have this. i've posted the contract and rules here (see Our Contract and Rules post), but its done so in anonymity--its too personal to share with someone who knows us. They did want to know how Ms. W fit into this equation, and i explained that she is a very dear friend of Maximus', that our two relationships were at different levels, and they would continue to play together. They have known Ms. W for quite some time and have spent time with Maximus and her together. i did share a bit how i struggled with understanding the differences in our relationships at first, how it had been essential for me to understand that to proceed. i also shared how important it was for me to learn how to trust again, after my last failed relationship left me with a fear of dishonesty. We also talked about how it was unfortunate for us learn that our [Ms. W and mine] personalities don't mesh, which appears to make her feel uncomfortable, thus preventing us to be all together. Sunflower said something that was very insightful, that she felt that Ms. W's past probably contributed to her discomfort...something that i had not considered. What i didn't know, was that Mountain Man had a similar relationship, perhaps even more than what Maximus has with Ms. W (he still loves this other woman and their relationship together didn't proceed because she was (is) married and lives across the country). It was extremely helpful for me to hear them talk about this relationship, how it affected their relationship, and how they are both at peace with it.

Foxy Chef
We returned home and worked on dinner. Maximus had been a little disappointed that i wasn't wearing my tail when they arrived (i knew we were going to be going for a walk, so i was dressed accordingly), so i dressed for cooking...wearing my beautiful foxtail in a short little black dress...later in just an apron. They LOVED my tail, but then REALLY loved it when they realized it was a buttplug, not part of my dress! Mountain Man asked me to play the piano for him, so i flipped my tail back and sat bare ass on the piano bench with my tail hanging behind me off the bench. When we got up...i had left a puddle of pussy juices on the bench, which really excited him!

We had a lot of time to play after dinner went in the oven. We started at the dining table. Sunflower was sitting in a chair and i straddled her, facing her, and we took turns savoring each others breasts. Mountain Man was with us and we turned on him, savoring his wonderful cock. They took turns stroking my tail, which was so lovely! We took pics and shared them with Maximus, enjoying texting Him.

i wore my tail the whole time!
We moved upstairs and placed Sunflower on her back to i could pleasure her. She has the most responsive clit and i love to work on her orally to make her come. Mountain Man watched, carressed us, telling us how wonderful we were, and then received oral from her while i pleasured her. Suddenly, i got this intense desire to fuck her pussy with a dildo, however, i had this picture in my mind of a harness that i'd seen online, a dildo that straps to someone's chin. i don't have one of those, but instead i grabbed the double-ended dildo i bought to go in the harness, putting the smaller end in my mouth and fucking her pussy with the large end. IT WAS AMAZING!! Her pussy juices covered my face as thrusted into her, the cock pushing into my throat, all the while i could hear her moans and gasps of pleasure. He moved behind me and fucked my pussy from behind, forcing my face into her pussy with every grind into me. Wow!

After she and i came multiple, multiple times, the two of them flogged and cropped me. It was the first time for Sunflower to use a crop on someone and Mountain Man enjoyed that thoroughly. They used the crop on my thighs and groin, which was amazing. Mountain Man then entered me in missionary position and she continued to crop and flog us. i begged for her to strike my breasts hard with the crop and oh, it was heaven!

My first ropework!
We had to take a brief break to work on some more dinner prep. When we returned, it was decided that Sunflower and i were to dom Mountain Man. We put Mountain Man on his back and Sunflower blindfolded him. She shoved his legs up, placing the bottoms of his feet together, so his cock, balls, and ass were completely exposed. She and i started to flog and crop him, but i noticed that his legs kept coming out of that wonderful position, so i decided to restrain him. i started with the leather cuffs, but that just held his ankles but did not keep the bottoms of his feet together. i began to wrap rope around his feet, but quickly realized it would slip off, so i took the rope over the clip holding the cuffs together and around the wrapping on his feet, and wove the rope around his feet more. i paid close attention to how i placed the rope and it turned out simply beautiful--and very secure. i was extremely pleased with myself! After binding his feet, i took another rope, used a handcuff knot to bind his wrists and then secured that rope to the bed to hold his hands above his head.

Pegging Mountain Man. i look like i have a penis!
We flogged and rubbed and caressed Mountain Man. And took breaks to fondle each other loudly next to him. We sucked him and i spent a lot of time sucking his balls, one and then the other, then working to get both of them in my mouth together. Sunflower got her leather Jaguar harness and put it on me, describing to Mountain Man how beautiful it looked on me. She then inserted a dildo into the harness and instructed me to peg Mountain Man. Sunflower grabbed his feet and pulled them up toward his head, bringing his ass up. We lubed my fingers and i began to play with his ass, lubricating and relaxing him before entering him with the dildo. This brought him such pleasure! i finally entered him and Sunflower flogged and cropped him. i grabbed his cock and stroked him but it was hard for me to keep my balance while i was pegging him. i grabbed his legs and Sunflower alternated between stroking and sucking him and we worked him over. We finally instructed him to come, me fucking him and she stroking him firmly, and he came loudly and intensely, come shooting forcefully all the way up onto the underside of his chin and splashing all over his chest! She immediately stroked and licked and tickled his ultra-sensitive cock, making him buck wildly against the restraints. It was so erotic! We then released him and caressed him in aftercare.

His feet were absolutely beautiful when i took off the rope, something that totally surprised me!

Beautiful indentations on Mountain Man's foot from the ropework

We had a wonderful dinner in the afterglow, recounting the events, sharing bits and photos with Maximus, and discussing things we learned/what we might adjust next time. Then we returned to bed for dessert! This time, Mountain Man and Sunflower worked me over, trying to push me into subspace. i never reached subspace, but got into an amazing cycle of orgasms, one right after another in rapid succession, seconds apart, each lasting 30 seconds each, until i was absolutely spent! This went on for 30 minutes. During my aftercare, Sunflower played video she had taken of it--simply amazing! We were totally spent and collapsed into sleep, all together in my bed.

Sunflower left early the next morning to spend the day with an old friend. Before she left we were instructed that when she returned that night, we were to tell her the story of how we spent our day. Specifically, we were to sit on our hands, Mountain Man start with the first half of a sentence and i to finish the last half, until we recounted the whole story.

As soon as she left, Mountain Man boosted me up onto the granite island in my kitchen, kissing me, pushing my black satin robe off my shoulders, and began sucking my nipples and caressing me. He told me how pleased he was with me about the night before and instructed me to tell him what would be the one thing he could do to pleasure me to show his appreciation. i told him i wished for him to lick and suck my clit until i had an orgasm. He laid me back onto the exquisitely cold granite and spread my legs. He licked and sucked my clit, played with my pussy until i came--it was wonderful! He pulled me back up into sitting and i kissed him ("Kiss me like a lover," he commanded), tasting my juices on his face and tongue.

He took me back to my bed and laid me on my stomach and cuffed my wrists. He told me that he wanted to get me into subspace and asked me what i needed for aftercare so he could soothe me afterward. i told him what i needed and then he entered me, which made me come instantly. He pushed me back down on the bed, held me down, instructed me to relax and be calm, stroking my body, keeping his cock inside me. "This is your safe place," he said. "You may have small orgasms here, but it is your safe place and i want you to relax here." He held me there until i relaxed, praising me for doing so, and i had small rolling orgasms on him. He then returned to fucking me and i could feel a huge orgasm building. i begged to come and he gave me permission to come once, which i did, then coached me to go back to my safe place again. i asked to come again and he reminded me that i could have small orgasms in my safe place. He repeated this over and over and over--it was like riding the ocean.

At one point while in my safe place he asked me what i was thinking. i had been thinking about being with Maximus, specifically two things. i told Mountain Man that i wanted him to use the crop on my pussy lips (i adored this when Maximus did this to me) and that i wanted him to contact Maximus so He could give him instructions on what to do with me, but that i didn't want to know what Maximus had directed him to do.

Mountain Man then transitioned to a new sequence, starting from my safe place. He told me that he was going to slowly stroke his cock in and out of me and that i was to count two full strokes, not come during these, but then he would grind forcefully into me and i was to come once and then it would repeat. He did this over and over. He returned me to my safe place and changed the count to three and repeated, and then four. It was delicious, but did not push me into subspace. The left side of my face kept going into involuntary spasms while it was pressed into the bed, something i've never experienced before.

He then removed my cuffs, rolled me over and flogged and cropped me all over my body. i was not to move. He increased the intensity and then pulled back and repeated. He fucked me in between, bringing back the 2, 3, or 4 stroke rules at random. This went on and on and i could feel myself getting to an edge. i wanted him to come and didn't want to make us stop until he did, but i could feel that i was getting closer and closer to my limit. i kept telling myself to hold on, convincing myself not to tell him i was at my limit, but finally i had to tell him. i gasped, "oh i'm at my yellow limit," (or something to that effect) and he instantly lowered the intensity of that stroke, but it blasted me over the edge and i broke into emotional sobs, having waited through my yellow to the edge of red to tell him. He reached under my neck and pulled me into him and i sobbed into his chest. He cupped my sex, rolled onto his side and i curled into the fetal position into him and he held me in my aftercare.

His aftercare was very different than Maximus'. He was very quiet and held me still, where Maximus talks to me and strokes me (which i adore). We laid together for quite a while and then i was able to talk. i felt wonderful and i made sure he knew. He then told me what time it was and i was absolutely amazed...we'd been at this for two hours! No wonder i hit a limit! He went down and returned with coffee and joined me in a bath where we made plans for the rest of the day.

Amazing alder leaf on our walk
We ended up going for coffee at a great little coffee shop i love, for a walk along the riverfront, and then shopped for things we needed for dinner that night. We both texted Maximus and Sunflower and checked in with them. Mountain Man told me he had received instructions from Maximus for later.

During our walk, Mountain Man asked me a wonderful question. "What is the thing that you love about Maximus the most?" i replied, "His energy." i explained, "His energy fills the room and it's electric. It's the first thing i noticed about Him when i first met Him years ago. i was entering our friends home with my husband and He walked into the great room while we were saying our hellos and the room immediately filled with energy. His energy fills me and this is the only relationship i've ever had that has given me energy rather than sucked it out of me. He's my biggest fan and just energizes me." i then told Mountain Man about the Things i Want or Need list that i found and told Him how Maximus hit every one of the bullet points (i didn't elaborate on the specific points, other than be my biggest fan), and He asked if i'd told Maximus about this. i noted that i had written about it in my submissive's journal (my blog--they don't know about my blog, i have only described it as my online sub journal) that Maximus reads and that we would most assuredly talk about it when we were together again, as we do that.

We returned home, worked on dinner prep and had some lunch, then we returned to the bedroom. As i undressed, Mountain Man observed my matching panties and bra and asked me to leave them on. i knelt down in front of my fireplace on the white fur rug and took him into my mouth (he is very well endowed, girth and length). i then learned that Maximus' instructions were not for something that he was to do to me, but for something i was to do to Mountain Man! Such a crafty master, my Maximus! My task was to deep throat Mountain Man while he slowly counted to ten. Maximus loves to watch me take cocks deep down my throat. Mountain Man asked me how i wanted to do this and i explained that i wanted to lay on my back on the bed with my head hanging back off the edge and have him stand and put his cock down my throat. i was very concerned that i had eaten just a mere 5 minutes before we came upstairs and i was admonishing myself about insisting that i not be told what Maximus' request was (i wished Mountain Man had distracted me from eating!). i failed my first attempt. When Mountain Man got to 7, i gagged and vomited into my mouth, but swallowed it. Mountain Man briskly flipped me over on my stomach and spanked me hard three times. Oh wow! Ok then, i'll show YOU! I thought! He flipped me back over and put his cock down my throat and began counting again...and i went to 11.5!!!

Mountain Man immediately texted Maximus, "Mission complete. What is her reward?" Maximus replied, "Good girl, i will reward her later." Grin!

Now, i assumed Maximus would have had a different instruction for Mountain Man. Each time i texted Him, He asked if i'd had anal with Mountain Man, so i figured His instruction would be for Mountain Man to fuck my ass. Silly girl, Maximus isn't Mountain Man's dom--he's mine! Mountain Man asked what he could do to reward me and i told him what i had thought Maximus' instruction would be and that i would like my reward to be having him fuck my ass so i could tell Maximus i had anal sex with Mountain Man. He gladly agreed to my request. He lubed and fingered my ass for quite a while, preparing me for entry. i then moved to my side and he entered me slowly (i have learned that i need to lay on my side for the first entry into my ass, i'm not sure why, but it works). After he was in, i returned to my knees and he pounded my ass, pulling my hair like i love. He was so vocal about how good it felt and i could tell he was holding off his orgasm. After about 30 minutes i was getting to where i needed a break so i asked him to come in my ass and he came IMMEDIATELY, roaring! It was spectacular.

We cuddled a bit and then returned downstairs to make dinner. As soon as we sat down to eat, Maximus texted that The Englishman was at His house and wanted to Skype with me. Mountain Man and i visited with The Englishman all through dinner. Maximus prompted us in the background for us to tell The Englishman about some of our forays and we could see Him showing The Englishman pictures from His phone. We all had a ball! Maximus looked so good in the background, so happy--it made my heart smile. While we were talking with The Englishman, Maximus texted me, "Love you baby," and i melted.

Sunflower was delayed and didn't get back until late. She watched the last half of a movie with us and then we went up to bed. It was midnight and frankly, i was exhausted! i would have played if they wanted, but it appeared Mountain Man was tired as well. i realized as i was preparing for bed that we hadn't told Sunflower about our day. i mentioned this when i climbed in with them, and Sunflower informed me that Mountain Man was "grounded" because he told her he was too tired to tell her. Oh no! i thought. This can't be good. So i told her i didn't want to be grounded and told her the story of the day while he laid between us. She asked what i meant when i told her he had pushed me over the edge earlier that morning and i described it--and she immediately gave him an exploding fist bump, so i felt a little better about this. We then started off to sleep.

But then Sunflower got up 20 minutes later... i was concerned and asked her if she was ok and she replied that she couldn't sleep and was going to go down and play with her Kindle. i was very concerned and expected Mountain Man to follow her. However, after she'd been gone about a minute, it was obvious he wasn't moving, so i nudged him and told him to go see if she was ok. He did and i could hear them talking for an hour and a half, nothing heated, it was a normal conversation with giggles (i couldn't hear what they were saying, just their voices). They never returned to bed with me and were in the guest room when i woke in the morning. She came down in the morning while i was on the couch with coffee and my laptop, texting Maximus. i checked with her and she said she was absolutely fine; she has chronic pain and has a difficult time falling asleep without exhausting herself first with her Kindle or sex. Since we didn't have sex she was restless.

We had breakfast and they departed for home, lots of hugs and kisses and loves.

Maximus called me after they left and he praised me for my good decision to have Mountain Man go check on Sunflower. He agreed that it would have been inappropriate for Mountain Man to sleep alone with me in my bed and that it was important that i ensured they were ok by sending Mountain Man down to check on her. It made me happy on both counts, that i pleased Maximus and that i took care of my friends.

Sunflower and Mountain Man left a few items behind, so we will be getting together with them next weekend while i am up visiting Maximus. We are all looking forward to our foursome!

No comments:

Post a Comment