Monday, December 3, 2012

First Punishment

i had my first official punishment this weekend and it was well-deserved. i had a playdate with CycloMed Thursday morning but failed to complete all the requests that Maximus had for me to do with him. Specifically, i was supposed to:
  • Be naked except for stilettos, position him in cowboy, straddle him, and lower my ass slowly onto his cock
  • Have only 16 orgasms
  • Mark the orgasms on my breasts so i could keep track, have CycloMed shoot his load between my tits and send Maximus a picture
  • Receive anal training from CycloMed
Well...we Skyped after CycloMed left and i told Him that i had failed to complete everything...i only completed anal training. i was weak and didn't do what Maximus had asked. He laughed about it but then told me that i would be disciplined for it when i came up to see Him. i acknowledged that i understood that.

When i arrived, Maximus was nowhere to be found inside His house. His garage door was open and His car was there, but the Porsche that the Englishman is storing there was not. It was a little unnerving because i couldn't believe that He would have taken off in the Porsche and left the house wide open. i honestly expected Him to pop out of nowhere to scare me and then punish me on top of that. What put me even more on edge was the fact that there were restraint systems set up all over His house, and that's never happened before. Maximus had decorated for Christmas, but hanging down between garland from the balcony into the walkway by the great room were long sections of webbing with eyelets and clips. Upstairs in His bedroom, the ends of the under mattress restraint system were laid neatly on top of His duvet in spread-eagle fashion, with vibrators, rope, more restraints, and other implements of sex play placed on the nightstands and bed. His closet door was nearly closed and i was afraid to even look in there. As i walked downstairs with trembling legs and pounding heart, i saw that the draft pillow was at a 45-degree angle from the base of the front door and that the deadbolt was unlocked. i found Him outside stringing Christmas lights.

"Oh, you got here faster than I expected," He said, untangling lights. "Come inside, there are things we need to do." i agreed and mentioned i still needed to bring my things inside as i had come in to greet Him first. "Ok, but just bring them in, don't get into anything inside."

i got my bags and nervously giggled to Him as i walked through the great room, "i've not ever seen Christmas decorations like those before," pointing out the restraints hanging down from the second floor. He followed me up to the bedroom and instructed me to put away the contents of my bag into my dresser drawers, telling me He had several things for me, rewards, but first i was to be disciplined. When i finished, He told me to take off my shoes, jeans, and panties, which i did carefully, folding them and putting them neatly away. He reached into the bottom drawer and took out the red satin-lined leather cuffs and placed them securely on each wrist. i realized that i had forgotten to use the bathroom when i arrived from my three hour drive because i'd been looking for Him in the house. i asked for permission to relieve myself, which He gave. When i returned to the bedroom, i knelt at His feet.

Maximus told me to stand, helping me to my feet, and led me downstairs, picking up the riding crop that i had laid across the corner of the bed, since it does not fit into my dresser drawer. He made me walk in front of Him, His hand in the small of my back guiding me. He stopped me at the webbing hanging from the balcony, told me to raise my arms and clipped each cuff into the rings in the middle of the webbing. He instructed me to open my legs wide, inserted a pulsing vibrator into my pussy, and ordered me to close my legs, not to come, and not to drop the vibrator out of my pussy. This made me whimper as He'd knowingly pushed the vibrator directly into my G-spot and closing my legs just intensified this. Once i was restrained, Maximus pushed my shirt up over the top of my bra and then pulled each cup down and shoved the material under my breasts, bracing each tit on a shelf, yet squeezed from the top by my gathered shirt. 

"you were a bad girl this week, gabriella. I'm very disappointed in you," He told me. He grabbed the riding crop and tapped my nipples. "Tell me what you did." As i explained my offenses, Maximus struck my ass hard with the riding crop multiple times. i had to continue with my list during my whipping. The pain caused my knees to buckle and hang by my wrists from the webbing. i had to stand back up to proceed. As i stood there taking my discipline, i realized i was standing in front of Maximus' wall of photos of all His family and friends. It was absolutely humiliating to be tied up and whipped this way in front of them--it was as if their eyes were piercing me with complete disapproval. 

Maximus dropped the crop on the dining table and approached me. He sucked my nipples hard, rubbed my burning ass, then told me to open my legs. He pulled out the vibrator and pussy juices ran down my legs. He put the vibrator in my mouth, then His, and then rubbed it under His nose, "Oh you smell so good, gabriella. Let's see how wet you are." He put His fingers into my pussy and began pounding my G-spot, telling me to come for Him, sending me to my toes and into a squirting orgasm. He giggled and pointed out the puddle on the hardwood floor beneath me. He then walked away, put down the vibrator and started pulling off His jeans. They had been unbuttoned and unzipped during the whipping. When He pulled them down, His erect cock got momentarily caught in the waistband and then sprang back when it was released, sending a huge rope of precum toward me that landed on the wood floor at my feet--this was so awesome! After leaving His jeans in a pile on the floor, He walked toward me, His cock still drooling, dripping long strands of wetness in a trail from His jeans to me. Oh wow! i thought, i've never seen His cock so drippy with precum before!

Maximus kissed me hard, grabbing the back of my head with one hand, deftly unhooking my bra with the other, pulling it off and flinging it behind Him. He pivoted around me, grabbed me from behind and rammed His dripping cock into my pussy. i pulled on the webbing, bending forward as much as it would allow and pushing back on Him. i could feel Him stiffen, thinking He was going to cum, and then He pulled out. He jammed my G-spot with His fingers again, sending a waterfall out of me onto the floor, then He reached up and released my wrists.

"Come, gabriella, i want you upstairs. You have a reward." He again placed His hand in the small of my back and started guiding me up the stairs. Halfway up, He stopped me, pushed my torso down and entered me from behind, fucking me on the stairs. i let my feet slide laterally, bracing them against the stringer on either side, my sex wide open to Him. i grabbed the treads in front of me, placing the side of my face on the cool wood as He fucked me. He pulled out before He came, helped me get upright, and started me up the stairs again. 

When we reached the bedroom, He pulled off my shirt, laid me back on the bed, my head buried in pillows. Maximus pulled off His shirt and climbed on top of me, slipped a hand behind my head into the nape of my neck, brought my mouth to His in a deep kiss and told me, "Now I'm making love to you," before gently entering me. Maximus kept coming toward climax, then pulling out to lick my clit and pussy. i asked Him to come, as i could feel His orgasm building. He did this over and over, telling me that He was trying not to as we had a playdate with Mountain Man and Sunflower later that night, and that He could have come six times already. But He entered me again, telling me how wonderful His pussy felt, stroking faster and faster, finally succumbing to an intense shouting orgasm.

We laid together, stroking each other, kissing. Eventually Maximus rolled over and instructed me to get up and look in my dresser for a surprise. i asked which drawer and He simply advised me to check them all. In the second drawer was a shoe box. i pulled the box from the drawer, sat on the edge of the bed next to Him and opened it to find the most exquisite black lace over purple suede, purple-soled platform stilettos ever! "Oh Maximus, they're beautiful!" i exclaimed. He had instructed me earlier in the week to select five shoes from Nordstrom.com that i thought would please Him and email Him the selections. This was one of those pairs, but they were just even more beautiful in person. He had gone to Nordstrom and looked at my selections and knew these were the ones. i slipped on the shoes and they were just perfect...amazing...just like my Maximus.


No comments:

Post a Comment