Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Fox and the Bound

Continuing my weekend with Maximus...

Rope Harness
After taking a break from my punishment and reward, working on Christmas decorations, and talking, talking, talking, Maximus pulled out His new hemp bondage rope. We were going to our first rope bondage class, genital bondage, the next day. Maximus had been watching videos by Twisted Monk and wanted to try a body harness He'd seen.

It was AMAZING! He wove the harness on my naked body as i stood in the kitchen and could see my reflection in the stainless steel of His wall ovens. Not only did it look fantastic, it felt almost indescribable! It felt like a hug, being held by Him. The rope that went between my legs and up my back, running along each side of my clit and labia, cradling them, stimulating them. The rope vibrated as He continued to pull the rope ends through the harness and cinched against my sex when He adjusted out the slack and finished tying me up. And it was beautiful, really a work of art.

Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of it because we got so aroused by the sight and feeling of it that Maximus took me upstairs to play in it! One of my favorite things was to have Maximus grab the diamond-shaped ring that was formed at my breastbone and pull me around by it--the rougher the better! He was so very careful with me, and i begged Him to be more aggressive. There was something about being trussed that made me want to be manhandled. And then we discovered how wonderful the groin ropes were! Maximus parted the twin ropes running along my labial folds to expose my dripping pussy and when He entered me, the ropes slid up and down the length of His cock, stroking Him. His face was fantastic in ecstasy! The ropes were slippery from my wetness and i discovered that i could reach down to the ropes at my Mons, grab them in my hand and create tension in the ropes stroking His cock. "Oh My GOD, it's like the tightest pussy EVER!" He exclaimed. "It's like a pussy extension," i mused, and He just giggled! i experimented with the tension to discover His responses and also to prevent giving Him rope burns, especially since we had a couples date in just a couple of hours. At one point, He grabbed the harness and pulled and the whole thing shifted rapidly upward, harshly rubbing against my perineum and pushing the chest knot up into my neck. i was concerned about rope burn on my perineum and Maximus was very concerned about choking me. i reassured Him i was ok and we continued. Maximus flipped me over on my knees and fucked my ass, grabbing the ropes across my back, and came hard!

Having the rope removed was also enjoyable. There's something soothing about having the rope slide across your skin...

After getting cleaned up, He brought out a new set of Ben Wa balls and inserted them into my pussy and they stayed for the duration of the evening, rattling and clanging inside of me.

BDSM Couples Play
We then went to Mountain Man and Sunflower's house for a play date! Maximus and Mountain Man had communicated prior about scenes and Maximus and i talked about focusing on Sunflower, as i had a lot of focused play from Mountain Man when they spent the weekend with me and i wanted to make sure Sunflower received that in return for my appreciation. Maximus picked out my outfit, His favorite, short, flouncy, black leather skirt with red ribbon trim around the hem and in corset fashion on the front of each hip; sheer, stretchy top with Bandeau-style front, long sleeves that looped over my middle finger, and long tailed back that extended below the hem of my skirt; my gorgeous black stiletto boots with red ribbon lacing up each side; and my tail, of course! i felt so sassy and reveled in the fact that this was His favorite of my club outfits. When i came downstairs, He mentioned His fetish for bright red lipstick. i dug around in my purse and found some. Then, i remembered how much He adores seeing black mascara run down women's faces when their eyes water up from gagging on blowjobs, so i asked Him if He desired me to slut it up some more, and He enthusiastically voted yes! i returned with dark goth eyes with heavy liner and mascara, rouged cheeks, fiery red lips, and mussed-up updo hair with curly tendrils that fell into my face and on my shoulders. "WOW!!" is all He could say.

Mountain Man and Sunflower were impressed with my sluttiness--they've not seen me in full slut before! Sunflower hit the shower soon after we arrived and i hit my knees in the living room, giving blowjobs to Maximus and Mountain Man. Maximus ordered me to deep throat them, and as i had a glass of wine, i kept vomiting wine into my mouth when i gagged, which was frustrating, but thoroughly amused them! When Sunflower returned from her shower she giggled and said, "Oh no, look at your eyes, your mascara has run down your face!" and i replied, "That was the point!" i held onto both Maximus' and Mountain Man's cocks, alternating between them, and then taking them both together in my mouth--oh how i love that!

We moved to the bedroom to watch Mountain Man tie up Sunflower. He did a "frog tie," having her on her back with knees bent, binding her arms to her legs. Mountain Man did one side and Maximus learned by tying the other. It was magnificent! i watched as they played with her. Sunflower has a painful shoulder, so she needed to be released from the bondage and i was up next for play.

Maximus came behind me to enter me and i reached back to move my tail to the side so it wouldn't get in the way, and it seemed like it was tucked somewhere. i kept feeling for it and finally realized...

Dude, Where's my Tail?!?
My tail had broken off!!!! All i had was a 2-inch stub and the rest of my tail was on the bed--i was horrified! "Oh no!" i cried, "my tail, my tail!" i picked it up and held it against my chest. Mountain Man and Sunflower started teasing that i was a bobtail now, and i just couldn't find it funny. Mountain Man told me to get over it, not realizing that it was really traumatic for me--i think he thought i was trying to play a baby role. Maximus, my ever caring and protective Dom, came to my rescue.
 
i was really glad that Maximus was there with me when this happened. i was really quite shaken by losing my tail. Even though i've only had it for a few weeks, my tail has become a part of my persona and losing it was like losing part of me, like losing an appendage or limb. Actually, it was like breaking Maximus' body, as my body is His. i realized from this experience that acts or objects can become very special and others may not understand their significance to you or your Master, nor may you realize the importance of special things that others have. my tail is a cherished object, a unique and meaningful gift from my Master, not merely a sex toy, costume, or novelty item. i was also glad that Maximus knew first-hand that i had been careful with His gift and not been reckless or careless to break my tail off. And most of all, i needed Maximus at that moment. i was so upset and i needed support. Maximus scooped me into His arms and held me, reassuring me with His words and kisses as i hugged the broken tail into my chest. He understood what i was feeling.

After His reassurance, we returned to play and ooooooh, how we played! i was stripped from my clothing, keeping the boots on. Maximus asked me to get the clover nipple clamps so He could show Mountain Man and Sunflower "a trick" He'd learned on eXtreme Restraints University, the BDSM 101 videocast. He clipped the clamps to each aureola, behind the nipple (something we learned from the videocast, that we'd been applying them incorrectly to the nipple), and then brought the chain upward and told me to hold it in my mouth. He had clipped the clamps from the bottom, so bringing the chain up twisted my nipples up, very stingy! i had to crawl around on the bed with the chain in my mouth, answering yes or no questions by nodding or shaking my head, no talking; i was also forced to look up. They flogged me, used the riding crop on me, fingered me against the Ben Wa balls, made me beg for orgasms but not allow them until i looked up at Sunflower and she gave the ok. She thoroughly enjoyed being in control of my orgasms, especially in the denial.

While on my hands and knees, Maximus began fingering my ass and eventually had two fingers from each hand in my ass, pulling my asscheeks apart, and Mountain Man stuck his thumb in the middle--i had 5 fingers from three hands in my ass at once! Oh it felt sooo good! They then positioned me atop Mountain Man and DVP'd me, my favorite thing! There was a lot of ass play, anal fucking, cropping, and flogging. At some point, i was on top of Mountain Man in reverse cowgirl, riding His cock with my ass, Maximus with His cock and fingers in my pussy, feeling Mountain Man stroking in and out of my ass. I love my fingers in a woman's pussy while she is getting fucked, it feels amazing to feel a cock slide against my fingers in the wetness of a tight pussy, and i've described that to Maximus. Later, as we all laid on the bed together, we all laughed that Maximus had essentially been stroking Mountain Man off during that, to which we teased, "it's not gay if there's a chick in between!"

i was moved to cowgirl and rode Mountain Man more. Maximus and Sunflower then flogged me unmercifully and got into fits of giggles about how red my ass was. They ran off to get their phones and snapped a ton of pictures, trying to get the best one to show off the red.




Eventually i was rolled over, Maximus pulled off the nipple clamps one at a time, allowing me to roil in exquisite pain of their release while Sunflower and Mountain Man watched. He held me in aftercare but then we got aroused again talking about everything and He fingered my pussy until i squirted over and over, hitting Him in the face and covering me.

We had a fantastic evening! And of course, made love when we got home, as we always do after play dates or clubbing, reaffirming our commitment to each other.

A Little Sex Shop Shopping
Before our class the next morning, we made a trip to the shop where Maximus picked up my tail, to see if they would exchange it for a new one. They did, which was super fantastic, and it brightened my day. i really was looking forward to wearing it to our friend's birthday party next weekend and was really disappointed that the tail had broken the week before that. We looked around together and had a blast, not realizing until then that we'd never gone to a sex shop together before!

Maximus was checking out a case of crystal toys and motioned me over. He'd told me the day before that He wanted to "bejewel" me and i didn't know what He meant by that. In the case were gorgeous crystal butt plugs with Swarovski crystals in the ends. i pointed out one that i found particularly beautiful and Maximus surprised me by buying it for me on the spot! i had no idea he was going to do that, i just knew it would please Him if i told Him which one i thought was beautiful.

Creeped Out
We then  headed out to the Genital Bondage class. Unfortunately, when we arrived, the location and appearance of the building and surrounding area was just so creepy that neither of us wanted to go in. i truly didn't have any faith that either of our cars would still be there when we got out of the class in three hours. Maximus also wasn't happy with the clientele He'd watched go inside, so we decided to for coffee instead.

During our coffee, we decided that we would continue to learn rope bondage with friends and online, and consider booking a private class in our home, perhaps with other couples. When it was time for me to leave for my trip home, i escaped into the bathroom of the coffee shop, inserted my new jewel and sexted the picture to Maximus sitting at the table. i rode the butt plug all the way home on my three-hour trip--and it will be a staple accessory for all long roadtrips from now on!


No comments:

Post a Comment