Sunday, December 2, 2012

Objectify me


my Fembot boobs with "machine gun jubblies"

i love to be objectified...i mean i REALLY love it. For me, if i were to rank my lures to D/s relationship, objectification would be second only to servitude--i fucking love it!

i work in a traditionally male field. i dress like a man, do masculine things; but additionally, feminine qualities, any feminine qualities, are a sign of weakness in my field (there's no crying in baseball!). i learned quickly that in order to be successful in my career i needed to embody masculine traits; show interest, knowledge, and enthusiasm for masculine things and activities; but in a non-threatening, buddy-like way. The trick was, i couldn't be too masculine--i needed to remain a girl, not too butch-y--and i think this was that a lesbian woman made them think about gay men and the homophobia about male-male sex was just rampant (and still is) in my field.

i did great with this! The problem was, as i noted in my previous blog Balance, i allowed my career to take over my life, and thus, i completely forced out my femininity. My hobbies, home remodeling, fishing, camping, shooting guns--masculine. My clothing, jeans, sweatshirts, boots--masculine. My hairstyle, short, styled like a man's haircut (think Jason Priestly in 90210!). i wore minimal makeup. i had a dress, because my mother bought one for me for Christmas one year...but when i wore it, people would exclaim, "Wow, you're a GIRL!" i took that as a compliment, but i was denying my femininity, sacrificing it for my career. i didn't think it was a big deal, but it threw me completely off balance, and after 15 years, i realized i had lost a part of me and needed to get it back.

So i grew out my hair. i wear clothing that shows off my tits, the more cleavage the better! No more baggy sweatshirts. i wear makeup! my toenails are always painted--i wish i had beautiful fingernails, but my work does require me to have shorter nails, otherwise i risk personal injury. And shoes...oh do i have a fuck-me shoe fetish!

Gorgeous gifts from Maximus, stilettos and crystal butt plug!
i love dressing the part. Maximus loves me to be made up as a slut, heavy, dark eye makeup and bright red lipstick that runs and smears all over my face when i give blowjobs--and i adore this! Dresses cannot be too short, too revealing. Panties (when i wear them) and bras are lacy, sheer, thong, G-string, push-up. It makes me wet to arrive at a club or party all dolled up and have men stare and tell me how hot i look--and women too! It makes me feel alive, feminine, sexy, desired. And it makes me feel powerful, to attract someone's attention and stir their desire.

i love being reduced to tits and pussy and ass, a toy for someone else to use however they see fit. It turns me on to be ordered what to do, to have my clothing picked out for me, to be stroked, to be led, to be the object on their arm, a trophy. i love when Maximus shares my body and my sex with others, both male and female, a sex toy in His arsenal. It gives Him pleasure to decorate my body with shoes and other accessories, rewarding me with stilettos and butt plugs with fox tails and giant Swarovski crystals, and it makes me feel like a cherished princess. i can totally relate to the character Amy Farrah Fowler in this video:


Who doesn't love feeling like a cherished princess?

my homework for this week is to prepare different colors of cake frosting (vegan, of course) and have them all packaged up and ready for Maximus to take to our friend's birthday party Saturday. i am to be dessert, brought out in bondage, blindfolded at the end of dinner, my fox tail exchanged for my new bejeweled butt plug. After being paraded around the guests at the dining table, i will kneel and the birthday boy and the other guests will decorate my body by piping icing on me in any manner of their choosing, before eating me. i cannot wait to be birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment